Versahaul Vehicle Extra Large Heavy Duty Manual Carrier for Mobility Scooters
Stock: See StockIn Stock
Stock status can change very rapidly - an item might come back in stock before we update this or might have sold out.
We highly recommend you call or chat with us for a 100% stock status.
|Width of carrier tray||33"|
|Length of carrier tray||60"|
|Width of ramp||32 1/2"|
|Inner width of carrier tray||32 3/4"|
|Inner length of carrier tray||58 3/8"|
|Length of ramp||61"|
|Height of carrier border||4"|
|Pin hole to tray edge (folded)||4.25"|
|Approx. Shipping Wt||120 lbs.|
|Carrying Capacity Unit||500 lbs.|
Options & Upgrades
How to Purchase & What's Included
Why is this product expensive?
What do I need to do to purchase the Versahaul Carrier online/over the phone?
What happens after my order for the Versahaul Carrier is placed?
Financing & Monthly Payments
Shipping, Warranty & Returns
How long from the time of order until I get my items?
Why are there such long lead times on some mobility items?
Who can I contact post-sale with questions on my product?
What if my order hasn’t arrived by the time it was supposed to?
What happens if my order for an Versahaul Carrier is damaged?
- When your item arrives, do not sign any forms until you have opened the boxes and ascertained that everything is as it should be.
- If the external boxes are damaged, make sure to note this next to your signature. Make sure to inspect the contents before signing.
- If your item is damaged in a way that the entire item needs to be replaced, just refuse the entire delivery.
- If your item is damaged in a way that a spare part needs to be sent out and installed, accept the delivery, and list any damaged items next to your signature.
- If you find damage after having signed for delivery without any damage notes, this can be really problematic as the shipping company may try to shift the blame onto you. This is why it’s important to check for damage, especially if the outside boxes are damaged.
What happens if my Versahaul Carrier breaks down?
If your product malfunctions, please contact us. Will will assist you with warranty claims by contacting the manufacturer.
How long does the warranty last for?
This product is covered by a one-year warranty from the manufacturer. Please contact us for further details.
What can I do after the warranty period? Can I get spare parts for the Versahaul Carrier? Who repairs these and where?
After the warranty period, you are still welcome to contact us at any time.
Parts are available through us or the manufacturer, though you will be charged for these, it might take significant time, and we can't guarantee Versahaul will have the part you need.
If you need someone to install parts or for other labor services, local technicians are available throughout the contiguous USA , at your cost.
Contact us for help finding a tech, or for more details.
What if I don't like my product? Can I return or exchange it?
Yes, returns are possible. Please see our returns policy.