Pushpak 6000 XL Three-Passenger Fast Mobility Scooter
Key Features of the Pushpak 6000 XL
- Convertible seat for optimal storage
- Full 50 mile range on a full charge
- Swift 25 mph speed capability
- High-end hydraulic disk braking system
- Strength driven aluminum alloy wheels and framing
- Impressive 990lb. Max load capacity
- Front and rear seating for up to 3 people
- Motorcycle style handlebar system
- Easy to read LCD display
- 3 – 12” Tires, 1 on front and 2 at rear
A Quick Look at The Pushpak 6000 XL Mobility ScooterPersonal mobility does not have to be boring. With the Pushpak 6000 XL mobility scooter, you can take your friends, family, and pets along for the journey. This impressively designed mobility scooter has an amazing 990lb capacity with the ability to carry up to 3 people within a front and back seating configuration. The driver enjoys a wide single seat while passengers sit comfortably in a dual-capacity rear seat. The Pushback 6000 XL is built on a strong, aluminum alloy frame system with 3 – 12” aluminum-alloy wheels. The Pushback 6000 XL is designed to be maneuverable with a 3-wheel configuration, so piloting the device is effortless, even when it is fully loaded. The LCD display system allows you to keep a check on the health of your Pushpak 6000 XL throughout your journey.
An Affordable Mobility DeviceWhen investing in any mobility device, price is a significant concern, but the Pushpak 6000 XL is among the most affordable and versatile mobility devices on the market today. Not only does the Pushpak 6000 XL enhance your personal mobility, but can help you around the home as well. The back seat effortlessly transforms into a high-capacity flatbed storage system for hauling large items around your yard. Additionally, there is no need to carry insurance or purchase a tag for your Pushpak 6000 XL mobility scooter as it is not classified the same way as a golf cart would be. Versatility and affordability at every turn is what you can expect from the Pushpak 6000 XL mobility scooter.
Modern Features for a Modern LifeSimply getting from one place to another is not ideal mobility. While on the journey, you need to know your mobility device is there to support your various needs. The Pushpak 6000 XL is designed to enhance mobility on multiple fronts. Not only can you expect a range of up to 50 miles per charge and a top speed of 18mph, but controls remain easy to use and ultra-modern. The LCD display is easy to read in any light and the device comes equipped with a USB charging port, so you can keep your mobile device fully charged as you enjoy the ride.
What is the Charging Time?The Pushpak 6000 XL comes with a 1000W DC Brushless Motor and a 60V 35aH lithium-Ion battery. Charging the battery is easy with the AC 71.4V 5.0A charger. The system plugs into a standard wall outlet and can reach full battery capacity within 8 hours. The Pushpak 6000 XL mobility scooter charges completely while you rest at night to help you take on all your errands throughout the day. Step up your shared travel game with an electric 2 seat scooter - buy now!
ALL Pushpak 6000 XL SPECIFICATIONS
|Maximum Load||990 lbs|
|Maximum Speed||25 Miles Per Hour|
|Dimensions||84" x 39.6" x 54.8"|
|Arm to Arm (Front)||23"|
|Seat Pad (Front)||23"|
|Arm to Arm (Back)||30"|
|Seat Pad (Back||22"|
|Frame||6061 Aluminum Alloy|
|Battery||60V 35aH Lithium-Ion|
|Battery Life||2-3 Years|
|Charging Time||8 Hours Empty Battery|
|Charger||AC 71.4V 5.0A|
|Wheels||Rim Type: 6061 Aluminum Alloy|
|Tires||Front 110/70-12, Rear 125/65-12|
|Motor||1000W DC Brushless|
|Controller||60V 50Ah 1500W Brushless|
|Brakes||Front: Drum, Rear: Hydraulic Disc|
|LCD Display, Turn Signals, Horn, Headlight, Taillights, Rear Storage and Front Basket|
|Quick seat to flatbed conversion for storage.|
|Best accommodates drivers under 6.4ft with a large build.|
How fast does the Pushpak 6000 go?
How long do the Pushpak 6000 batteries last per charge? How many years of use can I get out of the batteries?
What kind of batteries are used in the Pushpak 6000?
How much weight can the Pushpak 6000 carry?
What kind of ground clearance does the Pushpak 6000 have? Is it good for paths and trails?
How big is the Pushpak 6000? Will it indoors and how sharp does it turn?
Options & Upgrades
How do I add accessories to the Pushpak 6000? Which Accessories are available?
Do you offer any free accessories with the Pushpak 6000?
Will the accessories ship together and installed on the Pushpak 6000?
How to Purchase & What's Included
Why are mobility scooters so expensive?
Does Medicare/Medicaid or private insurance help pay for the Pushpak 6000?
What do I need to do to purchase the Pushpak 6000 XL mobility scooter online/over the phone?
What happens after my order for the Pushpak 6000 is placed?
What comes included/free with the Pushpak 6000?
- Batteries are included.
- Your scooter comes with a charger.
- We also offer a free armrest saddle bag!
Documentation, Manuals & Safety
Do I need vehicle insurance to ride the Pushpak 6000 mobility scooter as is needed with a motor vehicle?
May the Pushpak 6000 mobility scooter be driven on the road?
May the Pushpak 6000 mobility scooter be driven on pedestrian sidewalks?
Though we cannot guarantee for all states and localities, wherever we have put this question to the law enforcement of any particular area, we have always been told that since this mobility scooter is used by and designed for disabled people, it may be ridden on pedestrian sidewalks, as long as this is done within reason.
This means riding at a safe speed where others are around and being considerate of the other users that share the sidewalk.
How can I avoid my Pushpak 6000 mobility scooter from being stolen?
- Your Pushpak 6000 mobility scooter comes with a unique ignition key, and much like a car, cannot be started without it.
- You can easily attach a motion alarm which is triggered if someone moves the scooter whilst it’s locked. For more information on these alarms, please call us at 1-888-233-5563.
- You can also purchase a GPS tracker which beams the current location of your scooter wherever it is. This way, even if a thief takes your scooter, you and the police can track its exact location.
- It’s best to store your scooter indoors if you’re able to do so.
Does the Pushpak 6000 mobility scooter have lights for nighttime riding? Does it have turn signals?
Daily Operation & Transportation
I only have use of my left hand. Can the Pushpak 6000 mobility scooter work for left handed users? Can the Pushpak 6000 XL mobility scooter be operated with one hand?
This scooter’s throttle/accelerator lever can be placed either on the right or left side. Please ask us for this modification before ordering.
Can I ride the Pushpak 6000 XL mobility scooter in the rain, snow, wind and hot sun?
- Rain: It’s OK and safe if you get caught in the rain once in a while, or go through an occasional puddle, but you should try to avoid a trip if you know it’s going to rain.
- Snow and ice: We cannot take responsibility for using the scooter in these kinds of weather conditions.
- Cold weather: Fine, though it does negatively impact the battery health and lifetime.
- Wind: Generally not an issue unless very strong winds that could tip the scooter over. If you have a mobility scooter with a canopy, remember, very strong winds can act as a sail to tip over your scooter.
- Hot sun: No issue as far as the scooter is concerned. Remember to take along ample hydration!
Do the Pushpak 6000 mobility scooter batteries need maintenance?
This mobility scooter uses maintenance-free batteries which do not need any care until they die, after around 3 years of use.
How often should my Pushpak 6000 mobility scooter be inspected?
It’s a good idea to have your scooter checked once a year by a qualified technician.
Call us 1-888-233-5563 to get details on a local technician in your area.
You should also call us or a local tech if you hear strange noises coming out of your scooter.
Will the Pushpak 6000 mobility scooter fit in my car trunk/truck bed?
This scooter will not fit in a car trunk. It might not even fit on a pickup truck bed, depending on size - we can check this together with you based on dimensions.
If you’re planning on transporting your mobility scooter on a pickup truck bed, you’ll probably need a ramp to get the scooter up onto the truck bed.
Explore our platform lifts and carriers collection.
I don’t have a large enough vehicle to transport the Pushpak 6000 mobility scooter. What are my options?
- Electric lift: The most common solution is to purchase a platform-style vehicle lift, which sits on your trailer hitch.
If you don’t have a trailer hitch on your vehicle, you’ll need to have one installed. The platform lowers right down to road level, you ride the scooter onto the platform, secure the scooter with provided straps and then activate a lift which raises the platform a few feet off the ground. You’ll need a vehicle that can take a max tongue weight of at least 500 lbs, so this won’t work for saloon and hatchback vehicles.
Explore our electric lifts collection.
- Manual Platform: Like an electric lift, this has a platform which sits on your trailer hitch, but this platform does not rise and decened, instead, it has a built-in ramp which flips out, allowing you to roll the scooter up onto the platform.
You’ll need a vehicle that can take a max tongue weight of at least 500 lbs, so this won’t work for saloon and hatchback vehicles.
Explore our collection of manual platforms.
- Scooter trailer: This is a full-fledged trailer on its own wheels, which attaches to your trailer hitch.
There is just one company that designs and produces a trailer specifically for mobility scooters, or you can just get any generic trailer whose specifications match the S4 in terms of weight and dimensions.
Explore our collection of scooter trailers.