Pushpak 4000 Three-Passenger Fast Mobility Scooter
Key Features of the Pushpak 4000
- Trike design for ultimate versatility
- 25 mph top speed with up to a 50-mile range
- 9” Ground clearance and 86” Turning radius
- Full lighting package and adjustable rear-view mirrors
- Ample storage throughout the device
- Easy to use LCD dash and control systems
- Multi-terrain 10” Tubeless tires
- Rear hydraulic disk and front drum braking system
- Dual seat design for optimal versatility
- Aluminum alloy frame and wheel construction
A Quick Overview of the Pushpak 4000The Pushpak 4000 gives users optimal mobility without compromise. Large 20” tires provide optimal grip on multiple terrains and the front and rear braking systems allow the device to easily stop or slow down even when the device is at its 25mph top speed. The Pushpak 4000 is also not just for one rider, but 2. The ability to bring a companion along for the journey is amazing. Running errands or just rolling around town is an awesome experience! The Pushpak 4000 3-passenger seat mobility scooter is built for more than just a way to get from one place to another. It allows the rider, and their companion to travel at night as well with a full lighting and safety package. A bright headlight, turning signals, brake lights, rear view mirrors, and a loud horn all work together to keep you safe and enhance your driving enjoyment. Life doesn’t stop when the sun goes down and you do not have to either with the cleverly designed Pushpak 4000 3-passenger seat mobility scooter.
An Affordable Mobility DeviceThe Pushpak 4000 is one of the more affordable mobility devices because it is not just a standard mobility scooter. This device allows users to travel when and where they want to go, but it also houses the ability to transform into a comprehensive light-duty utility vehicle. Simply pull the rear cushion down to reveal a large capacity, flatbed storage area. Additionally, there is never a need to purchase insurance, a tag, or even have a license to drive the Pushpak 4000. Affordability is built into every aspect of this amazing mobility device.
Incredible CapabilitiesThe Pushpak 4000 offers substantial climbing and driving capabilities every owner can appreciate. The device runs at speeds of up to 25 mph and can travel up to 50 miles on a full charge. The charger takes 8 hours to charge, but once it reaches full capacity, you can take the Pushpak 4000 3-passenger seat mobility scooter practically anywhere you want to go. A 9” ground clearance and a 30% incline rating allow the device to travel on most terrains without difficulty. The Pushpak 4000 is the dual-seater powerhouse mobility device you have been looking for.
What Powers the Pushpak 4000Power is key in any mobility device and the Pushpak 4000 has been designed with a 650W brushless motor and 60V 35aH lithium-ion battery system. This system is what provides the Pushpak 400 with its impressive capabilities. The battery not only powers the motor, but also controls the lights, LCD display, and horn, and can power your mobile phone from the available USB port. The Pushpak 4000 3-passenger seat mobility scooter is an amazing mobility device that is in tune with your mobility needs. Discover dual-travel convenience with a 2 seater mobility scooter. Buy today!
ALL Pushpak 4000 SPECIFICATIONS
|Maximum Load||770 lbs|
|Maximum Speed||25 Miles Per Hour|
|Dimensions||84" x 36" x 44.4"|
|Arm to Arm (Front)||21.5"|
|Seat Pad (Front)||19"|
|Arm to Arm (Back)||31"|
|Seat Pad (Back||28"|
|Frame||6061 Aluminum Alloy|
|Battery||60V/35aH Lithium Ion|
|Battery Life||2-3 Years|
|Charging Time||8 Hours Empty Battery|
|Charger||AC 58.8V 5.0A|
Rim Type: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
|Controller||60V 35aH 1000W|
Front: Drum, Rear: Hydraulic Disc
|LCD Display, Turn Signals, Horn, Headlight, Taillights, Rear Storage and Front Basket|
|Large flatbed for storage. Cloth canopy can be added for shade.|
How fast does the Pushpak 4000 go?
How long do the Pushpak 4000 batteries last per charge? How many years of use can I get out of the batteries?
What kind of batteries are used in the Pushpak 4000?
How much weight can the Pushpak 4000 carry?
What kind of ground clearance does the Pushpak 4000 have? Is it good for paths and trails?
How big is the Pushpak 4000? Will it indoors and how sharp does it turn?
Options & Upgrades
How do I add accessories to the Pushpak 4000? Which Accessories are available?
Do you offer any free accessories with the Pushpak 4000?
Will the accessories ship together and installed on the Pushpak 4000?
How to Purchase & What's Included
Why are mobility scooters so expensive?
Does Medicare/Medicaid or private insurance help pay for the Pushpak 4000?
What do I need to do to purchase the Pushpak 4000 scooter online/over the phone?
What happens after my order for the Pushpak 4000 is placed?
What comes included/free with the Pushpak 4000 3-passenger seat mobility scooter?
- Batteries are included.
- Your scooter comes with a charger.
- We also offer a free armrest saddle bag!
Documentation, Manuals & Safety
Do I need vehicle insurance to ride the Pushpak 4000 mobility scooter as is needed with a motor vehicle?
May the Pushpak 4000 mobility scooter be driven on the road?
May the Pushpak 4000 mobility scooter be driven on pedestrian sidewalks?
Though we cannot guarantee for all states and localities, wherever we have put this question to the law enforcement of any particular area, we have always been told that since this mobility scooter is used by and designed for disabled people, it may be ridden on pedestrian sidewalks, as long as this is done within reason.
This means riding at a safe speed where others are around and being considerate of the other users that share the sidewalk.
How can I avoid my Pushpak 4000 mobility scooter from being stolen?
- Your Pushpak 4000 mobility scooter comes with a unique ignition key, and much like a car, cannot be started without it.
- You can easily attach a motion alarm which is triggered if someone moves the scooter whilst it’s locked. For more information on these alarms, please call us at 1-888-233-5563.
- You can also purchase a GPS tracker which beams the current location of your scooter wherever it is. This way, even if a thief takes your scooter, you and the police can track its exact location.
- It’s best to store your scooter indoors if you’re able to do so.
Does the Pushpak 4000 mobility scooter have lights for nighttime riding? Does it have turn signals?
Daily Operation & Transportation
I only have use of my left hand. Can the Pushpak 4000 mobility scooter work for left handed users? Can the Pushpak 4000 mobility scooter be operated with one hand?
This scooter’s throttle/accelerator lever can be placed either on the right or left side. Please ask us for this modification before ordering.
Can I ride the Pushpak 4000 mobility scooter in the rain, snow, wind and hot sun?
- Rain: It’s OK and safe if you get caught in the rain once in a while, or go through an occasional puddle, but you should try to avoid a trip if you know it’s going to rain.
- Snow and ice: We cannot take responsibility for using the scooter in these kinds of weather conditions.
- Cold weather: Fine, though it does negatively impact the battery health and lifetime.
- Wind: Generally not an issue unless very strong winds that could tip the scooter over. If you have a mobility scooter with a canopy, remember, very strong winds can act as a sail to tip over your scooter.
- Hot sun: No issue as far as the scooter is concerned. Remember to take along ample hydration!
Do the Pushpak 4000 mobility scooter batteries need maintenance?
This mobility scooter uses maintenance-free batteries which do not need any care until they die, after around 3 years of use.
How often should my Pushpak 4000 mobility scooter be inspected?
It’s a good idea to have your scooter checked once a year by a qualified technician.
Call us 1-888-233-5563 to get details on a local technician in your area.
You should also call us or a local tech if you hear strange noises coming out of your scooter.
Will the Pushpak 4000 mobility scooter fit in my car trunk/truck bed?
This scooter will not fit in a car trunk. It might not even fit on a pickup truck bed, depending on size - we can check this together with you based on dimensions.
If you’re planning on transporting your mobility scooter on a pickup truck bed, you’ll probably need a ramp to get the scooter up onto the truck bed.
Explore our platform lifts and carriers collection.
I don’t have a large enough vehicle to transport the Pushpak 4000 mobility scooter. What are my options?
- Electric lift: The most common solution is to purchase a platform-style vehicle lift, which sits on your trailer hitch.
If you don’t have a trailer hitch on your vehicle, you’ll need to have one installed. The platform lowers right down to road level, you ride the scooter onto the platform, secure the scooter with provided straps and then activate a lift which raises the platform a few feet off the ground. You’ll need a vehicle that can take a max tongue weight of at least 500 lbs, so this won’t work for saloon and hatchback vehicles.
Explore our electric lifts collection.
- Manual Platform: Like an electric lift, this has a platform which sits on your trailer hitch, but this platform does not rise and decened, instead, it has a built-in ramp which flips out, allowing you to roll the scooter up onto the platform.
You’ll need a vehicle that can take a max tongue weight of at least 500 lbs, so this won’t work for saloon and hatchback vehicles.
Explore our collection of manual platforms.
- Scooter trailer: This is a full-fledged trailer on its own wheels, which attaches to your trailer hitch.
There is just one company that designs and produces a trailer specifically for mobility scooters, or you can just get any generic trailer whose specifications match the S4 in terms of weight and dimensions.
Explore our collection of scooter trailers.