Pushpak 7000 Enclosed Cabin Three-Passenger Fast Mobility Scooter
Key Features of the Pushpak 7000
- Canopy design for all-weather driving
- Ultra-comfortable seating in both front and rear seats
- Highly maneuverable 3 wheel configuration
- Full lighting and safety package included
- 30 mph capabilities and up to 43-mile range
- Incredible climbing ability up to 30 percent
- 1500W DC brushless motor and 60V 50aH lithium-ion battery
- Anti-slip floorboard for optimal safety and comfort
- No need to purchase insurance for this model
A Quick Look at the Pushpak 7000 Mobility ScooterMobility matters and when you live in an area that is prone to bad weather, your personal mobility can be in danger with a standard mobility scooter. The Pushpak 7000 is not a typical mobility scooter. It is the ideal mobility device for all seasons, all-weather, and all those in need of a little help getting around town. The Pushpak 7000 features a hard top canopy design to enhance the versatility of the device. No matter if it is raining, snowing, or just a bit too bright outside, you and your companions can ride in supreme comfort for up to 43 miles on a full charge. Maneuverability and dependability come standard with every Pushpak 7000 and whether you are carrying friends, family members, or just your furry friend, your journeys will be sweeter in this dependable, versatile mobility device.
No Need for Insurance or TagsMotorized vehicles often have to have tags and insurance to be street legal, but the Pushpak 7000 requires neither. Due to the Pushpak 7000’s notation as a mobility device, there is no need for registration as with other vehicles. This fact, alone, makes the Pushpak 7000 among the most affordable options for elderly or disabled people seeking enhanced mobility. The Pushpak 7000 is ideal for urban or suburban travel and can reach speeds of up to 30 mph.
Compact Design, Ultimate VersatilityWith the many capabilities of the Pushpak 7000, you might think it is a very large device. However, the dimensions of this remarkable mobility device are just 6.3' long X 3’ wide X 5’ tall. Dimensions such as these allow the Pushpak 7000 to be parked or stored anywhere with ease. The Pushpak 7000 makes running errands and taking family or friends along for the ride easier than ever before. The device is easily manageable and maneuverable even in some of the tightest outdoor spaces.
How Can the Pushpak 7000 Hold So Much Weight?The Pushpak 7000 can carry a lot of weight, up to 620lbs. That is a lot for such a compact design and the entire device weighs just 300lbs. The technology behind the ability to contend with so much weight without weighing a lot itself lies in aluminum alloy materials in both the wheels as well as the framing system. Aluminum alloy is among the strongest and lightest metals on the market making it an ideal choice for the Pushpak 7000 and its need for optimal dependability as a mobility device. Choose shared mobility adventures with an electric scooter with two seats -get yours now!
ALL Pushpak 7000 SPECIFICATIONS
|1 Driver & 2 Passengers|
|Maximum Speed||Up to 30 Miles Per Hour|
|Dimensions||6.3 x 3 x 5 Feet|
|Weight||Up to 620 lbs|
|Power||501 - 800W, > 800W|
|Frame||6061 Aluminum Alloy|
|Battery||60V 35aH Lithium-Ion|
|Battery Life||2-3 Years|
|Charging Time||7-9 Hours Empty Battery|
|Charger||AC 71.4V 5.0A|
|Wheels||Rim Type: 6061 Aluminum Alloy|
|Tires||Wheel size 12" diameter, 4" width|
|Motor||650W DC Brushless|
|Controller||60V 50aH 1500W Brushless|
|Brakes||Front: Drum, Rear: Hydraulic Disc|
|Built-In Features: Aluminum floors, Electric Wiper, 7-inch LCD Display, Reverse Camera, MP3/Radio, Turn Signals, Horn, Headlight, Taillights, Hard Top Roof, Windshield with Wiper, and Mirrors|
How fast does the Pushpak 7000 go?
How long do the Pushpak 7000 batteries last per charge? How many years of use can I get out of the batteries?
What kind of batteries are used in the Pushpak 7000?
Options & Upgrades
How do I add accessories to the Pushpak 7000? Which Accessories are available?
Do you offer any free accessories with the Pushpak 7000?
Will the accessories ship together and installed on the Pushpak 7000?
How to Purchase & What's Included
Why are mobility scooters so expensive?
Does Medicare/Medicaid or private insurance help pay for the Pushpak 7000?
What do I need to do to purchase the Pushpak 7000 scooter online/over the phone?
What happens after my order for the Pushpak 7000 is placed?
What comes included/free with the Pushpak 7000?
- Batteries are included.
- Your scooter comes with a charger.
- We also offer a free armrest saddle bag!
Documentation, Manuals & Safety
Do I need vehicle insurance to ride the Pushpak 7000 mobility scooter as is needed with a motor vehicle?
May the Pushpak 7000 mobility scooter be driven on the road?
May the Pushpak 7000 mobility scooter be driven on pedestrian sidewalks?
Though we cannot guarantee for all states and localities, wherever we have put this question to the law enforcement of any particular area, we have always been told that since this mobility scooter is used by and designed for disabled people, it may be ridden on pedestrian sidewalks, as long as this is done within reason.
This means riding at a safe speed where others are around and being considerate of the other users that share the sidewalk.
How can I avoid my Pushpak 7000 mobility scooter from being stolen?
- Your Pushpak 7000 mobility scooter comes with a unique ignition key, and much like a car, cannot be started without it.
- You can easily attach a motion alarm which is triggered if someone moves the scooter whilst it’s locked. For more information on these alarms, please call us at 1-888-233-5563.
- You can also purchase a GPS tracker which beams the current location of your scooter wherever it is. This way, even if a thief takes your scooter, you and the police can track its exact location.
- It’s best to store your scooter indoors if you’re able to do so.
Does the Pushpak 7000 mobility scooter have lights for nighttime riding? Does it have turn signals?
Daily Operation & Transportation
I only have use of my left hand. Can the Pushpak 7000 recreational mobility scooter work for left handed users? Can the Pushpak 7000 mobility scooter be operated with one hand?
This scooter’s throttle/accelerator lever can be placed either on the right or left side. Please ask us for this modification before ordering.
Can I ride the Pushpak 7000 mobility scooter in the rain, snow, wind and hot sun?
- Rain: It’s OK and safe if you get caught in the rain once in a while, or go through an occasional puddle, but you should try to avoid a trip if you know it’s going to rain.
- Snow and ice: We cannot take responsibility for using the scooter in these kinds of weather conditions.
- Cold weather: Fine, though it does negatively impact the battery health and lifetime.
- Wind: Generally not an issue unless very strong winds that could tip the scooter over. If you have a mobility scooter with a canopy, remember, very strong winds can act as a sail to tip over your scooter.
- Hot sun: No issue as far as the scooter is concerned. Remember to take along ample hydration!
Do the Pushpak 7000 mobility scooter batteries need maintenance?
This mobility scooter uses maintenance-free batteries which do not need any care until they die, after around 3 years of use.
How often should my Pushpak 7000 recreational mobility scooter be inspected?
It’s a good idea to have your scooter checked once a year by a qualified technician.
Call us 1-888-233-5563 to get details on a local technician in your area.
You should also call us or a local tech if you hear strange noises coming out of your scooter.
Will the Pushpak 7000 mobility scooter fit in my car trunk/truck bed?
This scooter will not fit in a car trunk. It might not even fit on a pickup truck bed, depending on size - we can check this together with you based on dimensions.
If you’re planning on transporting your mobility scooter on a pickup truck bed, you’ll probably need a ramp to get the scooter up onto the truck bed.
Explore our platform lifts and carriers collection.
I don’t have a large enough vehicle to transport the Pushpak 7000 mobility scooter. What are my options?
- Electric lift: The most common solution is to purchase a platform-style vehicle lift, which sits on your trailer hitch.
If you don’t have a trailer hitch on your vehicle, you’ll need to have one installed. The platform lowers right down to road level, you ride the scooter onto the platform, secure the scooter with provided straps and then activate a lift which raises the platform a few feet off the ground. You’ll need a vehicle that can take a max tongue weight of at least 500 lbs, so this won’t work for saloon and hatchback vehicles.
Explore our electric lifts collection.
- Manual Platform: Like an electric lift, this has a platform which sits on your trailer hitch, but this platform does not rise and decened, instead, it has a built-in ramp which flips out, allowing you to roll the scooter up onto the platform.
You’ll need a vehicle that can take a max tongue weight of at least 500 lbs, so this won’t work for saloon and hatchback vehicles.
Explore our collection of manual platforms.
- Scooter trailer: This is a full-fledged trailer on its own wheels, which attaches to your trailer hitch.
There is just one company that designs and produces a trailer specifically for mobility scooters, or you can just get any generic trailer whose specifications match the S4 in terms of weight and dimensions.
Explore our collection of scooter trailers.