Pushpak 3500 Compact Heavy-Duty 2-Passenger Fast Mobility Scooter
Key Features of the Pushpak 3500
- Sleek, shorter design
- Front basket and rear flatbed storage
- 3 10” Tubeless tires for optimal maneuverability
- Built for 2 with a 770lb. Weight capacity
- 8” Ground clearance with a 50” Turning radius
- 650W brushless motor and 60V 35aH lithium-ion battery
- Aluminum alloy construction and wheels
- 25mph top speed and up to a 50-mile range
- Front drum and rear hydraulic disc braking system
- Stunning green color and modern amenities
A Quick Look at the Pushpak 3500The search for the ideal mobility device can take you to many places, but if what you desire is the ability to bring a friend along for the ride or do light utility work around your yard, the Pushpak 3500 is the one you have been waiting for. The Pushpak 3500 is one of the newest models for the company and it is making waves in the industry for its sleek design and classic dependability customers have come to expect from Pushpak. The Pushpak 3500 offers 2 comfortable seats with a front and rear configuration. The device comes standard with a full lighting package, horn, rear view mirrors, and even a USB port so you can keep your mobile devices fully charged. Investing in a Pushpak 3500 for yourselves enables you to get more out of your mobility device than ever before.
No Need for Special LicensingFreedom is powerful, but the freedom to drive often comes with expensive insurance, tags, and the need to have a license. With the Pushpak 3500, none of those aspects are necessary. The Pushpak 3500 is classified as a mobility device, so there is never a need to register it. With the Pushpak 3500, you can have an available vehicle for you and a passenger for all your daily needs. While running errands or working around the home, the Pushpak 3500 is there for you.
Comfort and StorageComfort is a key feature in any mobility device and the Pushpak 3500 is designed with ultra-comfortable seating and armrests to ensure you and your companion remain comfortable throughout any journey. Not only can you expect supreme comfort, but ample storage space as well. A front basket offers a place to store smaller items while you ride, but it is the rear portion of the vehicle that offers the most storage capabilities. Beneath the back seat is a wide, large capacity storage area. This space can be used while a passenger rides on the seat, but it can also be used as flatbed storage by simply pulling the front cushion down. This feature is ideal when hauling larger items, going grocery shopping, or simply moving items around your yard.
How Dependable is the Battery?Power is important on a mobility device and you do not want to invest money in one that is not capable of daily use. The Pushpak 3500 is among the most dependable and adaptable mobility devices on the market today and the 60V 35aH battery is designed to last for at least 2 to 3 years of continuous use. It charges completely within 8 hours, so charging the battery at night will ensure you have a fresh, dependable way to travel the following day. Add more joy to your shared journeys with a 2 seater mobility scooter. Purchase now!
ALL Pushpak 3500 SPECIFICATIONS
|Maximum Load||770 lbs|
|Maximum Speed||25 Miles Per Hour|
|Dimensions||73.2" x 28.8" x 43.2"|
|Arm to Arm (Front)||19"|
|Seat Pad (Front)||17"|
|Arm to Arm (Back)||27"|
|Seat Pad (Back||22"|
|Frame||6061 Aluminum Alloy|
|Battery||60V/35aH Lithium Ion|
|Battery Life||2-3 Years|
|Charging Time||8 Hours Empty Battery|
|Charger||AC 58.8V 4.0A|
Rim Type: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
|Controller||60V 35aH 1000W|
Front: Drum, Rear: Hydraulic Disc
|LCD Display, Turn Signals, Horn, Headlight, Taillights, Rear Storage and Front Basket|
|Large flatbed for storage.|
How fast does the Pushpak 3500 compact mobility scooter go?
How long do the Pushpak 3500 batteries last per charge? How many years of use can I get out of the batteries?
What kind of batteries are used in the Pushpak 3500 compact mobility scooter?
How much weight can the Pushpak 3500 carry?
What kind of ground clearance does the Pushpak 3500 have? Is it good for paths and trails?
How big is the Pushpak 3500? Will it indoors and how sharp does it turn?
Options & Upgrades
How do I add accessories to the Pushpak 3500? Which Accessories are available?
Do you offer any free accessories with the Pushpak 3500?
Will the accessories ship together and installed on the Pushpak 3500?
How to Purchase & What's Included
Why are mobility scooters so expensive?
Does Medicare/Medicaid or private insurance help pay for the Pushpak compact mobility scooter 3500?
What do I need to do to purchase the Pushpak 3500 compact mobility scooter online/over the phone?
What happens after my order for the Pushpak 3500 is placed?
What comes included/free with the Pushpak 3500?
- Batteries are included.
- Your scooter comes with a charger.
- We also offer a free armrest saddle bag!
Documentation, Manuals & Safety
Do I need vehicle insurance to ride the Pushpak 3500 mobility scooter as is needed with a motor vehicle?
May the Pushpak 3500 mobility scooter be driven on the road?
May the Pushpak 3500 mobility scooter be driven on pedestrian sidewalks?
Though we cannot guarantee for all states and localities, wherever we have put this question to the law enforcement of any particular area, we have always been told that since this mobility scooter is used by and designed for disabled people, it may be ridden on pedestrian sidewalks, as long as this is done within reason.
This means riding at a safe speed where others are around and being considerate of the other users that share the sidewalk.
How can I avoid my Pushpak 3500 mobility scooter from being stolen?
- Your Pushpak 3500 mobility scooter comes with a unique ignition key, and much like a car, cannot be started without it.
- You can easily attach a motion alarm which is triggered if someone moves the scooter whilst it’s locked. For more information on these alarms, please call us at 1-888-233-5563.
- You can also purchase a GPS tracker which beams the current location of your scooter wherever it is. This way, even if a thief takes your scooter, you and the police can track its exact location.
- It’s best to store your scooter indoors if you’re able to do so.
Does the Pushpak 3500 mobility scooter have lights for nighttime riding? Does it have turn signals?
Daily Operation & Transportation
I only have use of my left hand. Can the Pushpak 3500 mobility scooter work for left handed users? Can the Pushpak 3500 mobility scooter be operated with one hand?
This scooter’s throttle/accelerator lever can be placed either on the right or left side. Please ask us for this modification before ordering.
Can I ride the Pushpak 3500 mobility scooter in the rain, snow, wind and hot sun?
- Rain: It’s OK and safe if you get caught in the rain once in a while, or go through an occasional puddle, but you should try to avoid a trip if you know it’s going to rain.
- Snow and ice: We cannot take responsibility for using the scooter in these kinds of weather conditions.
- Cold weather: Fine, though it does negatively impact the battery health and lifetime.
- Wind: Generally not an issue unless very strong winds that could tip the scooter over. If you have a mobility scooter with a canopy, remember, very strong winds can act as a sail to tip over your scooter.
- Hot sun: No issue as far as the scooter is concerned. Remember to take along ample hydration!
Do the Pushpak 3500 mobility scooter batteries need maintenance?
This mobility scooter uses maintenance-free batteries which do not need any care until they die, after around 3 years of use.
How often should my Pushpak 3500 mobility scooter be inspected?
It’s a good idea to have your scooter checked once a year by a qualified technician.
Call us 1-888-233-5563 to get details on a local technician in your area.
You should also call us or a local tech if you hear strange noises coming out of your scooter.
Will the Pushpak 3500 mobility scooter fit in my car trunk/truck bed?
This scooter will not fit in a car trunk. It might not even fit on a pickup truck bed, depending on size - we can check this together with you based on dimensions.
If you’re planning on transporting your mobility scooter on a pickup truck bed, you’ll probably need a ramp to get the scooter up onto the truck bed.
Explore our platform lifts and carriers collection.
I don’t have a large enough vehicle to transport the Pushpak 3500 mobility scooter. What are my options?
- Electric lift: The most common solution is to purchase a platform-style vehicle lift, which sits on your trailer hitch.
If you don’t have a trailer hitch on your vehicle, you’ll need to have one installed. The platform lowers right down to road level, you ride the scooter onto the platform, secure the scooter with provided straps and then activate a lift which raises the platform a few feet off the ground. You’ll need a vehicle that can take a max tongue weight of at least 500 lbs, so this won’t work for saloon and hatchback vehicles.
Explore our electric lifts collection.
- Manual Platform: Like an electric lift, this has a platform which sits on your trailer hitch, but this platform does not rise and decened, instead, it has a built-in ramp which flips out, allowing you to roll the scooter up onto the platform.
You’ll need a vehicle that can take a max tongue weight of at least 500 lbs, so this won’t work for saloon and hatchback vehicles.
Explore our collection of manual platforms.
- Scooter trailer: This is a full-fledged trailer on its own wheels, which attaches to your trailer hitch.
There is just one company that designs and produces a trailer specifically for mobility scooters, or you can just get any generic trailer whose specifications match the S4 in terms of weight and dimensions.
Explore our collection of scooter trailers.