Pushpak 2000 Compact 2 Seater Mobility Scooter
Key Features of the Pushpak 2000
- Dual front and rear seat configuration
- Comfortable arm rests on front and back seat
- Convenient storage on the front and back of the device
- Trike style design for ultimate maneuverability
- Adjustable side mirrors and full lighting package
- 25mph top speed and up to a 50-mile range
- 500 lb. Max weight capacity
- Aluminum alloy frame and wheels
- 6.5” Ground clearance and 60” Turning radius
- 60V 35aH lithium-ion battery and 650W brushless motor
A Quick Look at the Pushpak 2000Pushpak is known for producing some of the most versatile mobility devices on the market and the Pushpak 2000 is a beautiful example of their commitment to their customers. The Pushpak 2000 features a dual seat construction that allows you to ride with your friend, family member, or even a pet. There is also an additional, small slide-out seat connected to the front seat. This space is ideal for small children or small pets. The Pushpak 2000 houses various storage areas onboard including under-seat storage and a rear and front basket attachment, so you can always keep everything you need with you. The versatile and stylish handlebar system is easy to manage and offers an LCD display, so you can always know how much power you have and look into the overall health of the device. The Pushpak 2000 offers supreme comfort and overall versatility on all fronts.
Among the Most Affordable Mobility DevicesMobility devices come in a range of styles and designs, but affordability matters to mobility customers. The Pushpak 2000 is among the most affordable mobility devices on the market today. It does not require a license, insurance, tag, or even gas to run. The device is permitted practically anywhere and the 25mph speed allows users to keep up with traffic in urban and suburban areas. The 650W brushless motor and 60V 35aH lithium-ion battery allow you to run for up to 50 miles on a single charge and when it is time to charge the device, simply plug in and charge for 8 hours.
Comfort and Convenience Built Right InComfort is a significant factor if you are going to be riding for 50 miles and the Pushpak 2000 houses plenty of comfortable features to make the trip pleasant. Both seats are equipped with padded backrests, seat cushions, and armrests for ultimate comfort. The floorboard system is designed to be slip resistant so you never have to worry about slipping when loading or unloading from the vehicle. The Pushpak 2000 also has side foot pads to offer even more comfort and convenience while enjoying your ride.
What About Steep InclinesMany mobility devices struggle with hills, but the Pushpak 2000 is designed to manage hills up to 30% effortlessly. The 3 – 10” tubeless tires offer ample traction on multiple terrains, so whether you are driving on a smooth surface or one with a few bumps, you can expect a comfortable experience. The Pushpak 2000 is designed to fulfill all your mobility needs. Invest in a double mobility scooter today and elevate your shared travel experiences.
ALL Pushpak 2000 SPECIFICATIONS
|Maximum Load||500 lbs|
|Maximum Speed||25 Miles Per Hour|
|Dimensions||61.32" x 31.2" x 38.4"|
|Arm to Arm (Front)||19"|
|Seat Pad (Front)||15.5"|
|Arm to Arm (Back)||25.5"|
|Seat Pad (Back||21.5"|
|Frame||6061 Aluminum Alloy|
|Battery||60V/35aH Lithium Ion|
|Battery Life||2-3 Years|
|Charging Time||8 Hours Empty Battery|
|Charger||AC 58.8V 4.0A|
|Wheels||Rim Type: 6061 Aluminum Alloy|
|Controller||60V 35aH 1000W|
|Brakes||Front: Drum, Rear: Hydraulic Disc|
|LCD Display, Turn Signals, Horn, Headlight, Taillights, Rear Storage Casket and Front Basket|
How fast does the Pushpak 2000 go?
How long do the Pushpak 2000 batteries last per charge? How many years of use can I get out of the batteries?
What kind of batteries are used in the Pushpak 2000?
How much weight can the Pushpak 2000 carry?
What kind of ground clearance does the Pushpak 2000 have? Is it good for paths and trails?
How big is the Pushpak 2000? Will it indoors and how sharp does it turn?
Options & Upgrades
How do I add accessories to the Pushpak 2000? Which Accessories are available?
Do you offer any free accessories with the Pushpak 2000?
Will the accessories ship together and installed on the Pushpak 2000?
How to Purchase & What's Included
Why are mobility scooters so expensive?
Does Medicare/Medicaid or private insurance help pay for the Pushpak 2000?
What do I need to do to purchase the Pushpak 2000 scooter online/over the phone?
What happens after my order for the Pushpak 2000 is placed?
What comes included/free with the Pushpak 2000?
- Batteries are included.
- Your scooter comes with a charger.
- We also offer a free armrest saddle bag!
Documentation, Manuals & Safety
Do I need vehicle insurance to ride the Pushpak 2000 mobility scooter as is needed with a motor vehicle?
May the Pushpak 2000 mobility scooter be driven on the road?
May the Pushpak 2000 mobility scooter be driven on pedestrian sidewalks?
Though we cannot guarantee for all states and localities, wherever we have put this question to the law enforcement of any particular area, we have always been told that since this mobility scooter is used by and designed for disabled people, it may be ridden on pedestrian sidewalks, as long as this is done within reason.
This means riding at a safe speed where others are around and being considerate of the other users that share the sidewalk.
How can I avoid my Pushpak 2000 mobility scooter from being stolen?
- Your Pushpak 2000 mobility scooter comes with a unique ignition key, and much like a car, cannot be started without it.
- You can easily attach a motion alarm which is triggered if someone moves the scooter whilst it’s locked. For more information on these alarms, please call us at 1-888-233-5563.
- You can also purchase a GPS tracker which beams the current location of your scooter wherever it is. This way, even if a thief takes your scooter, you and the police can track its exact location.
- It’s best to store your scooter indoors if you’re able to do so.
Does the Pushpak 2000 mobility scooter have lights for nighttime riding? Does it have turn signals?
Daily Operation & Transportation
I only have use of my left hand. Can the Pushpak 2000 mobility scooter work for left handed users? Can the Pushpak 2000 mobility scooter be operated with one hand?
This scooter’s throttle/accelerator lever can be placed either on the right or left side. Please ask us for this modification before ordering.
Can I ride the Pushpak 2000 mobility scooter in the rain, snow, wind and hot sun?
- Rain: It’s OK and safe if you get caught in the rain once in a while, or go through an occasional puddle, but you should try to avoid a trip if you know it’s going to rain.
- Snow and ice: We cannot take responsibility for using the scooter in these kinds of weather conditions.
- Cold weather: Fine, though it does negatively impact the battery health and lifetime.
- Wind: Generally not an issue unless very strong winds that could tip the scooter over. If you have a mobility scooter with a canopy, remember, very strong winds can act as a sail to tip over your scooter.
- Hot sun: No issue as far as the scooter is concerned. Remember to take along ample hydration!
Do the Pushpak 2000 mobility scooter batteries need maintenance?
This mobility scooter uses maintenance-free batteries which do not need any care until they die, after around 3 years of use.
How often should my Pushpak 2000 mobility scooter be inspected?
It’s a good idea to have your scooter checked once a year by a qualified technician.
Call us 1-888-233-5563 to get details on a local technician in your area.
You should also call us or a local tech if you hear strange noises coming out of your scooter.
Will the Pushpak 2000 mobility scooter fit in my car trunk/truck bed?
This scooter will not fit in a car trunk. It might not even fit on a pickup truck bed, depending on size - we can check this together with you based on dimensions.
If you’re planning on transporting your mobility scooter on a pickup truck bed, you’ll probably need a ramp to get the scooter up onto the truck bed.
Explore our platform lifts and carriers collection.
I don’t have a large enough vehicle to transport the Pushpak 2000 mobility scooter. What are my options?
- Electric lift: The most common solution is to purchase a platform-style vehicle lift, which sits on your trailer hitch.
If you don’t have a trailer hitch on your vehicle, you’ll need to have one installed. The platform lowers right down to road level, you ride the scooter onto the platform, secure the scooter with provided straps and then activate a lift which raises the platform a few feet off the ground. You’ll need a vehicle that can take a max tongue weight of at least 500 lbs, so this won’t work for saloon and hatchback vehicles.
Explore our electric lifts collection.
- Manual Platform: Like an electric lift, this has a platform which sits on your trailer hitch, but this platform does not rise and decened, instead, it has a built-in ramp which flips out, allowing you to roll the scooter up onto the platform.
You’ll need a vehicle that can take a max tongue weight of at least 500 lbs, so this won’t work for saloon and hatchback vehicles.
Explore our collection of manual platforms.
- Scooter trailer: This is a full-fledged trailer on its own wheels, which attaches to your trailer hitch.
There is just one company that designs and produces a trailer specifically for mobility scooters, or you can just get any generic trailer whose specifications match the S4 in terms of weight and dimensions.
Explore our collection of scooter trailers.