Pushpak 3000 2-Passenger Fast Mobility Scooter
Key Features of the Pushpak 3000
- 3 wheel configuration for optimal maneuverability
- Front basket and rear flatbed storage system
- 2 person capacity with front and back configuration
- Comfortable and removable armrests with storage bag
- Easy to manage controls and LCD dash display
- Swift 25 mph with up to 50-mile range
- 30% climbing 82” Turning radius
- Aluminum alloy construction for strength and durability
- 60V 35aH lithium-ion battery and 650W brushless motor
- 10” Tubeless tires ideal for most terrains
A Quick Look at the Pushpak 3000The dual seater Pushpak 3000 series is designed to enhance mobility without compromising on anything. The Pushpak 3000 offers a front and rear seating configuration that allows you to take a friend, family member, or even a pet with you on your daily routine. This device features a full 50-mile range and speed capabilities of up to 25 mph. Not only can the Pushpak 3000 contend with everyday terrain, but it is also capable of climbing an incline up to 30%. For times when you are not taking along a friend, the rear seat can convert into a flatbed storage compartment that can make yard work or carrying heavy items a breeze. With a full 770lb. weight capacity, there is no limit to what the dual seater Pushpak 3000 series can do for you, and the ultra-plush seat padding ensures that you and your guest remain completely comfortable no matter how long your journey is.
Optimal Affordability at Every TurnThe Purshpak 3000 remains one of the most affordable mobility devices on the market and it is not merely the purchase price that makes it so. Pushpak is known for producing highly dependable mobility devices that last for many years and the Pushpak 3000 is certainly no exception to that rule. After the purchase, users will be happy to know they do not have to buy insurance or tag the vehicle as with golf carts or other devices. The Pushpak 3000 offers an affordable purchase price and keeps saving you money year after year.
Multi-Terrain CapabilitiesWhen it comes to your personal mobility, you do not want to be limited by a device that is only available for smooth terrain. The dual seater Pushpak 3000 series is one of the most versatile mobility devices available and it can be used on various terrains with ease. The device features a ground clearance of 8.5” and rugged aluminum alloy wheels to contend with most terrains. Best of all, the device can contend with a 30% incline so climbing hills is never a problem.
What About Night Driving?The Pushpak 3000 takes an average of 8 hours to charge the battery completely, so most individuals will choose to charge the device at night. However, for those night owls among us, the dual seater Pushpak 3000 series comes completely equipped with a full lighting package including an LCD display, turning signals, a bright headlight, and brake lights. Additionally, the Pushpak 3000 is equipped with a horn for an audible response. Whether you are driving during the day or night, the Pushpak 3000 will be there for you. Begin your shared adventure today with a 2 seater mobility scooter.
ALL Pushpak 3000 SPECIFICATIONS
|Maximum Load||770 lbs|
|Maximum Speed||25 Miles Per Hour|
|Dimensions||73.2" x 28.8" x 43.2"|
|Arm to Arm (Front)||18.5"|
|Seat Pad (Front)||19"|
|Arm to Arm (Back)||20.5"|
|Seat Pad (Back||17.5"|
|Frame||6061 Aluminum Alloy|
|Battery||60V/35aH Lithium Ion|
|Battery Life||2-3 Years|
|Charging Time||8 Hours Empty Battery|
|Charger||AC 58.8V 4.0A|
Rim Type: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
|Controller||60V 35aH 1000W|
Front: Drum, Rear: Hydraulic Disc
|LCD Display, Turn Signals, Horn, Headlight, Taillights, Rear Storage and Front Basket|
|Converts to flatbed for storage. A canopy option can be added for shade.|
How fast does the Pushpak 3000 go?
How long do the Pushpak 3000 batteries last per charge? How many years of use can I get out of the batteries?
What kind of batteries are used in the Pushpak 3000?
How much weight can the Pushpak 3000 carry?
What kind of ground clearance does the Pushpak 3000 have? Is it good for paths and trails?
How big is the Pushpak 3000? Will it indoors and how sharp does it turn??
Options & Upgrades
How do I add accessories to the Pushpak 3000? Which Accessories are available?
Do you offer any free accessories with the Pushpak 3000?
Will the accessories ship together and installed on the Pushpak 3000?
How to Purchase & What's Included
Why are mobility scooters so expensive?
Does Medicare/Medicaid or private insurance help pay for the Pushpak 3000?
What do I need to do to purchase the Pushpak 3000 scooter online/over the phone?
What happens after my order for the Pushpak 3000 is placed?
What comes included/free with the Pushpak 3000?
- Batteries are included.
- Your scooter comes with a charger.
- We also offer a free armrest saddle bag!
Documentation, Manuals & Safety
Do I need vehicle insurance to ride the Pushpak 3000 mobility scooter as is needed with a motor vehicle?
May the Pushpak 3000 mobility scooter be driven on the road?
May the Pushpak 3000 mobility scooter be driven on pedestrian sidewalks?
Though we cannot guarantee for all states and localities, wherever we have put this question to the law enforcement of any particular area, we have always been told that since this mobility scooter is used by and designed for disabled people, it may be ridden on pedestrian sidewalks, as long as this is done within reason.
This means riding at a safe speed where others are around and being considerate of the other users that share the sidewalk.
How can I avoid my Pushpak 3000 mobility scooter from being stolen?
- Your Pushpak 3000 mobility scooter comes with a unique ignition key, and much like a car, cannot be started without it.
- You can easily attach a motion alarm which is triggered if someone moves the scooter whilst it’s locked. For more information on these alarms, please call us at 1-888-233-5563.
- You can also purchase a GPS tracker which beams the current location of your scooter wherever it is. This way, even if a thief takes your scooter, you and the police can track its exact location.
- It’s best to store your scooter indoors if you’re able to do so.
Does the Pushpak 3000 mobility scooter have lights for nighttime riding? Does it have turn signals?
Daily Operation & Transportation
I only have use of my left hand. Can the Pushpak 3000 mobility scooter work for left handed users? Can the Pushpak 3000 mobility scooter be operated with one hand?
This scooter’s throttle/accelerator lever can be placed either on the right or left side. Please ask us for this modification before ordering.
Can I ride the Pushpak 3000 mobility scooter in the rain, snow, wind and hot sun?
- Rain: It’s OK and safe if you get caught in the rain once in a while, or go through an occasional puddle, but you should try to avoid a trip if you know it’s going to rain.
- Snow and ice: We cannot take responsibility for using the scooter in these kinds of weather conditions.
- Cold weather: Fine, though it does negatively impact the battery health and lifetime.
- Wind: Generally not an issue unless very strong winds that could tip the scooter over. If you have a mobility scooter with a canopy, remember, very strong winds can act as a sail to tip over your scooter.
- Hot sun: No issue as far as the scooter is concerned. Remember to take along ample hydration!
Do the Pushpak 3000 mobility scooter batteries need maintenance?
This mobility scooter uses maintenance-free batteries which do not need any care until they die, after around 3 years of use.
How often should my Pushpak 3000 mobility scooter be inspected?
It’s a good idea to have your scooter checked once a year by a qualified technician.
Call us 1-888-233-5563 to get details on a local technician in your area.
You should also call us or a local tech if you hear strange noises coming out of your scooter.
Will the Pushpak 3000 mobility scooter fit in my car trunk/truck bed?
This scooter will not fit in a car trunk. It might not even fit on a pickup truck bed, depending on size - we can check this together with you based on dimensions.
If you’re planning on transporting your mobility scooter on a pickup truck bed, you’ll probably need a ramp to get the scooter up onto the truck bed.
Explore our platform lifts and carriers collection.
I don’t have a large enough vehicle to transport the Pushpak 3000 mobility scooter. What are my options?
- Electric lift: The most common solution is to purchase a platform-style vehicle lift, which sits on your trailer hitch.
If you don’t have a trailer hitch on your vehicle, you’ll need to have one installed. The platform lowers right down to road level, you ride the scooter onto the platform, secure the scooter with provided straps and then activate a lift which raises the platform a few feet off the ground. You’ll need a vehicle that can take a max tongue weight of at least 500 lbs, so this won’t work for saloon and hatchback vehicles.
Explore our electric lifts collection.
- Manual Platform: Like an electric lift, this has a platform which sits on your trailer hitch, but this platform does not rise and decened, instead, it has a built-in ramp which flips out, allowing you to roll the scooter up onto the platform.
You’ll need a vehicle that can take a max tongue weight of at least 500 lbs, so this won’t work for saloon and hatchback vehicles.
Explore our collection of manual platforms.
- Scooter trailer: This is a full-fledged trailer on its own wheels, which attaches to your trailer hitch.
There is just one company that designs and produces a trailer specifically for mobility scooters, or you can just get any generic trailer whose specifications match the S4 in terms of weight and dimensions.
Explore our collection of scooter trailers.