EV Rider CityBug 4-Wheel Mobility Scooter
Stock: See StockIn Stock
Stock status can change very rapidly - an item might come back in stock before we update this or might have sold out.
We highly recommend you call or chat with us for a 100% stock status.
EV Rider CityBug 4-Wheel Mobility Scooter (S11E)Discover the perfect solution for maintaining your independence and mobility with the EV Rider CityBug Mobility Scooter. Designed to handle both indoor and outdoor use, this compact and versatile scooter offers unparalleled performance, comfort, and convenience in a sleek and stylish package.
- Unique compact design
- Tight turning radius
- Folding mechanism for easy storage and transportation
- Airline travel-approved batteries
- Indoor and outdoor use
Performance and Specifications
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs
- Top speed: 4 mph
- Range per charge: up to 8 miles
- Motor power: 270W
- Battery type: 12V 12AH SLA
- Overall dimensions: 32.5" L x 20" W x 20" H (folded); 2" ground clearance
- Wheel size and type: Large solid front and rear tires
Comfort and Convenience
- Padded seat and backrest
- Adjustable armrests and steering tiller
- Seat height and access to counters
- Lightweight design for easy transportation
- Automatic electromagnetic brakes
- Four-wheel design for stability and balance
Available Colors and Aesthetics
- Metallic Red and Ice Blue
EV Rider CityBug (S11E) Specifications
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs|
|Seat||Folding Mobility Seat, 16″|
|Tire Type||Solid Tires|
|Drive Wheel||9" x 3" (PU)|
|Front Caster (Wheel)||7" x 2" (PU)|
|Max Speed||4 mph|
|Battery Specifications||12V 12Ah x 2pcs|
|Battery Range||Up to 8 miles|
|Charger Type||2Amp, 100/240VAC Charger|
|Controller Type||S-Drive 45Amp|
|Weight w/ Battery||67 lbs|
|Weight W/O Battery||50 lbs|
|Battery Weight||18 lbs|
|Height||34” – 38”|
|Climbing Angle||3 Degree|
How fast does the EV Rider CityBug go?
At full speed, you can reach 4 mph.
You will find some other brands offer scooters that go faster than this, however high quality brands put a high emphasis on safety too.
In order for a mobility scooter to go faster than around 10 mph, heavy investment must be made to ensure it stays just as safe. For this reason, the more reputable and safe a brand, the more they cap the top speed of their mobility scooters.
How long do the EV Rider CityBug batteries last per charge? How many years of use can I get out of the batteries?
Battery running time per charge is measured in miles as opposed to time i.e. how many miles can a fully charged set of batteries take the scooter?
The answer depends on the user’s weight as well as the kind of terrain the scooter is operated upon.
Please take these manufacturer figures with a grain of salt, bearing in mind manufacturers may test their scooters in optimum conditions you won’t find in real life.
For a EV Rider CityBug mobility scooter, the batteries last: 8 miles.
The lifetime of your CityBug batteries is approximately 3 years, but very much depends on how much you use your scooter and whether you take good care of your batteries.
Lithium-ion batteries can be expensive to replace, please be in contact with us for a quote.
How much weight can the EV Rider CityBug carry?
What kind of ground clearance does the EV Rider CityBug have? Is it good for paths and trails?
The EV Rider CityBug has a ground clearance of 2". And with its powerful motor, it will do very well on grass, gravel, and dirt paths.
Financing & Monthly Payments
Options & Upgrades
Shipping, Warranty & Returns
How long from the time of order until I get my EV Rider CityBug mobility scooter?
- If an item is showing IN STOCK above, the estimated ship-out time is 2-3 business days, but this can change based on the options and upgrades you choose. Add to that transit times, usually between 2 and 6 business days, depending on your distance from Pennsylvania and how rural/urban your address is. (Some very rural areas take a little longer)
If a EV Rider CityBug mobility scooter is showing LEAD TIME with a number of weeks indicated, the estimated ship-out time is that lead time plus standard ship-out and transit time indicated in the paragraph above.
Please note, we have excellent relationships with our suppliers/manufacturers. If we are showing an item as having a lead time, it’s almost certainly the same for other dealers who might not have the most up-to-date information on the websites and may show the item as having a lead time.
Please note, we have excellent relationships with our suppliers/manufacturers. If we are showing an item as out of stock, it’s almost certainly the same for other dealers who might not have the most up-to-date information on the websites and may show the item as in stock.
How long does the warranty on EV Rider CityBug mobility scooter last? What’s included/excluded from the warranty?
This mobility scooter is covered by a one-year parts warranty by the manufacturer. This does not include labor. Please check out our Afiscooters collection page - these scooters each come with a 2-year free in-home warranty.
What if I don't like my EV Rider CityBug mobility scooter? Can I return or exchange it?
Yes, returns are possible. Please see our returns policy.
Documentation, Manuals & Safety
Does the EV Rider CityBug mobility scooter have lights for nighttime riding? Does it have turn signals?
Daily Operation & Transportation
Can I ride the EV Rider CityBug mobility scooter in the rain, snow, wind, and hot sun?
- Rain: It’s OK and safe if you get caught in the rain once in a while, or go through an occasional puddle, but you should try to avoid a trip if you know it’s going to rain.
- Snow and ice: We cannot take responsibility for using the scooter in these kinds of weather conditions.
- Cold weather: Fine, though it does negatively impact the battery's health and lifetime.
- Wind: Generally not an issue unless very strong winds could tip the scooter over. If you have a mobility scooter with a canopy, remember, very strong winds can act as a sail to tip over your scooter.
- Hot sun: No issue as far as the scooter is concerned. Remember to take along ample hydration!