Pushpak 5000 Three-Passenger Canopy Fast Mobility Scooter
Key Features of the Pushpak 5000
- 25 mph max speed capability
- Total weight capacity
- Sturdy, aluminum alloy framing
- Front and back seating configuration for 3 person capacity
- Rear hydraulic disk and front drum braking system
- Clear LCD display and signal lights included
- High capacity storage compartments
- Fm/am and mp3 compatible radio system
- Full canopy for all-weather driving capabilities
- 650W dc brushless motor system and 60V 35aH lithium-ion battery
A Quick Look at the Pushpak 5000Optimal personal mobility is ideal, but there is nothing better than the ability to bring your friends along for the fun. The Pushpak 5000 3-passenger seat is equipped with a 3-person capacity capable of carrying up to 770lbs with ease. Its 3 wheel composition makes it easy to pilot and turn even in more confined outdoor spaces. The design of the Pushpak 5000 offers the capabilities of a golf cart without the need to carry insurance and tag the device. The Pushpak 500 offers a smooth, dependable ride on most outdoor surfaces and with a full range of up to 50 mph, there are virtually no limits to where you can go. Charging the device fully takes just 8 hours when the battery is fully drained, so most users charge their Pushpak 5000 3-passenger seat at night to ensure it is fully operational for the next day.
3 Person CapacityYour daily routine is much more enjoyable when you can bring a friend along for the ride. The necessity of the Pushpak 5000 comes down to your overall comfort level. It is more comforting to carry a companion, whether human or of the animal variety, on your daily journeys. A single-seat mobility device is adequate for mobility, but why limit yourself to just one person? The Purshpak 5000 opens up mobility doors that can extend your livelihood and offer you a much more enjoyable mobility experience.
Ample Storage ThroughoutHaving a fully capable mobility device is great, but storage is a necessity users cannot afford to be without. The Pushpak 5000 3-passenger seat is equipped with high-capacity storage everyone can appreciate. Primary storage is devoted to the back seat. Simply flip the cushion forward to reveal an ample storage compartment. When the backseat is not being used for a passenger, the storage compartment can remain open to offer a flatbed storage experience for larger items. The Pushpak 3-passenger recreational scooter is the ideal device for your daily errands and is a great assistant for moving heavy items outside your home.
What About Night Driving?The Pushpak 5000 is designed to be there for you during the day and night with a fully equipped lighting package. The single headlight lights the way in even the darkest conditions and turning signals allow you to maintain your safety with an audible response when necessary. No need to worry with complicated, difficult-to-read dials with the Pushpak 5000 3-passenger seat . It comes equipped with an easy-to-read and manage LCD display, so even when driving in the dark, the driver can keep a keen eye on battery power and the overall health of the mobility device. Buy a 2 seater mobility scooter and redefine your shared travel experiences.
ALL Pushpak 5000 SPECIFICATIONS
|Maximum Load||770 lbs|
|Maximum Speed||25 Miles Per Hour|
|Dimensions||7 x 3 x 3.7 Feet|
|Frame||6061 Aluminum Alloy|
|Battery||60V/35aH Lithium Ion|
|Battery Life||2-3 Years|
|Charging Time||8 Hours Empty Battery|
|Charger||AC 58.8V 5.0A|
|Wheels||Rim Type: 6061 Aluminum Alloy|
|Controller||60V 35Ah 1000w|
|Brakes||Front: Drum, Rear: Hydraulic Disc|
|LCD Display, Turn Signals, Horn, Headlight, Taillights, Rear Storage and Front Basket|
|Large flatbed for storage. It comes equipped with an FM/AM radio and MP3 player, speakers, solar panel and hard top.|
How fast does the Pushpak 5000 go?
How long do the Pushpak 5000 batteries last per charge? How many years of use can I get out of the batteries?
What kind of batteries are used in the Pushpak 3-passenger recreational scooter?
How much weight can the Pushpak 5000 carry?
What kind of ground clearance does the Pushpak 5000 have? Is it good for paths and trails?
How big is the Pushpak 5000? Will it indoors and how sharp does it turn?
Options & Upgrades
How do I add accessories to the Pushpak 5000? Which Accessories are available?
Do you offer any free accessories with the Pushpak 5000?
Will the accessories ship together and installed on the Pushpak 5000?
How to Purchase & What's Included
Why are mobility scooters so expensive?
Does Medicare/Medicaid or private insurance help pay for the Pushpak 5000?
What do I need to do to purchase the Pushpak 5000 scooter online/over the phone?
What happens after my order for the Pushpak 5000 is placed?
What comes included/free with the Pushpak 3-passenger recreational scooter?
- Batteries are included.
- Your scooter comes with a charger.
- We also offer a free armrest saddle bag!
Documentation, Manuals & Safety
Do I need vehicle insurance to ride the Pushpak 5000 mobility scooter as is needed with a motor vehicle?
May the Pushpak 5000 mobility scooter be driven on the road?
May the Pushpak 5000 mobility scooter be driven on pedestrian sidewalks?
Though we cannot guarantee for all states and localities, wherever we have put this question to the law enforcement of any particular area, we have always been told that since this mobility scooter is used by and designed for disabled people, it may be ridden on pedestrian sidewalks, as long as this is done within reason.
This means riding at a safe speed where others are around and being considerate of the other users that share the sidewalk.
How can I avoid my Pushpak 5000 mobility scooter from being stolen?
- Your Pushpak 5000 mobility scooter comes with a unique ignition key, and much like a car, cannot be started without it.
- You can easily attach a motion alarm which is triggered if someone moves the scooter whilst it’s locked. For more information on these alarms, please call us at 1-888-233-5563.
- You can also purchase a GPS tracker which beams the current location of your scooter wherever it is. This way, even if a thief takes your scooter, you and the police can track its exact location.
- It’s best to store your scooter indoors if you’re able to do so.
Does the Pushpak 5000 mobility scooter have lights for nighttime riding? Does it have turn signals?
Daily Operation & Transportation
I only have use of my left hand. Can the Pushpak 5000 3-passenger recreational scooter work for left handed users? Can the Pushpak 5000 mobility scooter be operated with one hand?
This scooter’s throttle/accelerator lever can be placed either on the right or left side. Please ask us for this modification before ordering.
Can I ride the Pushpak 5000 mobility scooter in the rain, snow, wind and hot sun?
- Rain: It’s OK and safe if you get caught in the rain once in a while, or go through an occasional puddle, but you should try to avoid a trip if you know it’s going to rain.
- Snow and ice: We cannot take responsibility for using the scooter in these kinds of weather conditions.
- Cold weather: Fine, though it does negatively impact the battery health and lifetime.
- Wind: Generally not an issue unless very strong winds that could tip the scooter over. If you have a mobility scooter with a canopy, remember, very strong winds can act as a sail to tip over your scooter.
- Hot sun: No issue as far as the scooter is concerned. Remember to take along ample hydration!
Do the Pushpak 5000 mobility scooter batteries need maintenance?
This mobility scooter uses maintenance-free batteries which do not need any care until they die, after around 3 years of use.
How often should my Pushpak 5000 mobility scooter be inspected?
It’s a good idea to have your scooter checked once a year by a qualified technician.
Call us 1-888-233-5563 to get details on a local technician in your area.
You should also call us or a local tech if you hear strange noises coming out of your scooter.
Will the Pushpak 5000 mobility scooter fit in my car trunk/truck bed?
This scooter will not fit in a car trunk. It might not even fit on a pickup truck bed, depending on size - we can check this together with you based on dimensions.
If you’re planning on transporting your mobility scooter on a pickup truck bed, you’ll probably need a ramp to get the scooter up onto the truck bed.
Explore our platform lifts and carriers collection.
I don’t have a large enough vehicle to transport the Pushpak 5000 mobility scooter. What are my options?
- Electric lift: The most common solution is to purchase a platform-style vehicle lift, which sits on your trailer hitch.
If you don’t have a trailer hitch on your vehicle, you’ll need to have one installed. The platform lowers right down to road level, you ride the scooter onto the platform, secure the scooter with provided straps and then activate a lift which raises the platform a few feet off the ground. You’ll need a vehicle that can take a max tongue weight of at least 500 lbs, so this won’t work for saloon and hatchback vehicles.
Explore our electric lifts collection.
- Manual Platform: Like an electric lift, this has a platform which sits on your trailer hitch, but this platform does not rise and decened, instead, it has a built-in ramp which flips out, allowing you to roll the scooter up onto the platform.
You’ll need a vehicle that can take a max tongue weight of at least 500 lbs, so this won’t work for saloon and hatchback vehicles.
Explore our collection of manual platforms.
- Scooter trailer: This is a full-fledged trailer on its own wheels, which attaches to your trailer hitch.
There is just one company that designs and produces a trailer specifically for mobility scooters, or you can just get any generic trailer whose specifications match the S4 in terms of weight and dimensions.
Explore our collection of scooter trailers.