Pushpak 1000 Dual/Single Passenger Fast Mobility Scooter
Key Features of the Pushpak 1000
- 500 lb. Max weight capacity
- Hidden second seat for ultimate versatility
- 650W brushless motor and 60V 35aH lithium-ion battery
- Sleek, sporty, compact design
- Full safety and lighting package for day and night driving
- 3 – multi-terrain 10” Tubeless tires
- Easy to manage LCD display, throttle, and brake system
- Up to 50-mile range and 30% climbing ability
- Moves at a swift 25 mph
- 78” Turning radius with 9” Ground clearance
A Quick Look at the Pushpak 1000A large, bulky mobility device is not ideal for everyone and if you desire a small, sleek model to accommodate your mobility needs, look no further than the Pushpak 1000. This seemingly small mobility device is packed with plenty of features to enjoy. Among the most popular, and unique features is the slide-out second seat. For times when you need to bring along an extra person, simply slide the seat back to reveal the additional seating area. The Pushpak 1000 can hold an impressive 500lbs and has the ability to run up to 50 miles on a single charge. Not only can you enjoy a sleek, modern appearance, but the Pushpak 1000 offers a smooth, dependable ride as well. Three tubeless tires provide a comfortable ride experience and the ability to climb hills up to 30% inclines. The Pushpak 1000 is designed to be your constant companion with available storage, and a slip-resistant floor surface and the device is effortless to pilot with clear a crystal clear LCD display.
No Need for Insurance or a LicenseGetting a tag for a vehicle can be expensive and time-consuming. Additionally, insurance on a golf cart-style vehicle can be as much as insuring a full car. However, with the Pushpak 1000, you get the convenience of a golf cart without the added expense of insurance, license, and tag. The Pushpak 1000 is among the most affordable and versatile mobility devices on the market. It is permitted on most roadways and side streets and offers supreme efficiency as it is a completely electric vehicle.
Expansive, Lockable Rear StorageWhile out running errands or doing your daily routine, you might need a little extra storage. The Pushpak 1000 is designed to provide ample storage in the rear portion of the vehicle. Behind the Pushpak 1000’s seat is a large capacity storage area that can be locked with a key to providing optimal security. Now you can enjoy the freedom of mobility without having to place items at your feet or hanging off the side of the vehicle while driving.
What About Night DrivingThe Pushpak 1000 has been designed to be your constant companion and the designers understand that life does not just happen during the day. With the Pushpak 1000, you receive a full lighting package featuring a bright headlight, turning signals, and brake lights, so you can see and be seen at night. Additional safety features such as a horn and adjustable side mirrors help to keep you safe whether you are out during the day or enjoying a night ride. Buy a two person mobility scooter today and share the joy of exploration.
ALL Pushpak 1000 SPECIFICATIONS
|Maximum Load||500 lbs|
|Maximum Speed||25 Miles Per Hour|
|Dimensions||60" x 28.8" x 43.2"|
|Arm to Arm (Front)||22"|
|Seat Pad (Front)||20"|
|Arm to Arm (Back)||N/A|
|Seat Pad (Back||N/A|
|Frame||6061 Aluminum Alloy|
|Battery||60V/35aH Lithium Ion|
|Charging Time||8 Hours Empty Battery|
|Charger||AC 58.8V 4.0A|
|Wheels||Rim Type: 6061 Aluminum Alloy|
|Controller||60V 35aH 1000W|
|Brakes||Front: Hydraulic Disc. Rear: Drum|
|LCD Display, Turn Signals, Horn, Headlight, Taillights, Rear Storage Casket and Front Basket|
How fast does the Pushpak 1000 go?
How long do the Pushpak 1000 batteries last per charge? How many years of use can I get out of the batteries?
What kind of batteries are used in the Pushpak 1000?
How much weight can the Pushpak 1000 carry?
What kind of ground clearance does the Pushpak 1000 have? Is it good for paths and trails?
How big is the Pushpak 1000? Will it fit indoors and how sharp does it turn?
Options & Upgrades
How do I add accessories to the Pushpak 1000? Which Accessories are available?
Do you offer any free accessories with the Pushpak 1000?
Will the accessories ship together and installed on the Pushpak 1000?
How to Purchase & What's Included
Why are mobility scooters so expensive?
Does Medicare/Medicaid or private insurance help pay for the Pushpak 1000?
What do I need to do to purchase the Pushpak 1000 scooter online/over the phone?
What happens after my order for the Pushpak 1000 is placed?
What comes included/free with the Pushpak 1000?
- Batteries are included.
- Your scooter comes with a charger.
- We also offer a free armrest saddle bag!
Documentation, Manuals & Safety
Do I need vehicle insurance to ride the Pushpak 1000 mobility scooter as is needed with a motor vehicle?
May the Pushpak 1000 mobility scooter be driven on the road?
May the Pushpak 1000 mobility scooter be driven on pedestrian sidewalks?
Though we cannot guarantee for all states and localities, wherever we have put this question to the law enforcement of any particular area, we have always been told that since this mobility scooter is used by and designed for disabled people, it may be ridden on pedestrian sidewalks, as long as this is done within reason.
This means riding at a safe speed where others are around and being considerate of the other users that share the sidewalk.
How can I avoid my Pushpak 1000 mobility scooter from being stolen?
- Your Pushpak 1000 mobility scooter comes with a unique ignition key, and much like a car, cannot be started without it.
- You can easily attach a motion alarm which is triggered if someone moves the scooter whilst it’s locked. For more information on these alarms, please call us at 1-888-233-5563.
- You can also purchase a GPS tracker which beams the current location of your scooter wherever it is. This way, even if a thief takes your scooter, you and the police can track its exact location.
- It’s best to store your scooter indoors if you’re able to do so.
Does the Pushpak 1000 mobility scooter have lights for nighttime riding? Does it have turn signals?
Daily Operation & Transportation
I only have use of my left hand. Can the Pushpak 1000 mobility scooter work for left handed users? Can the Pushpak 1000 mobility scooter be operated with one hand?
This scooter’s throttle/accelerator lever can be placed either on the right or left side. Please ask us for this modification before ordering.
Can I ride the Pushpak 1000 mobility scooter in the rain, snow, wind and hot sun?
- Rain: It’s OK and safe if you get caught in the rain once in a while, or go through an occasional puddle, but you should try to avoid a trip if you know it’s going to rain.
- Snow and ice: We cannot take responsibility for using the scooter in these kinds of weather conditions.
- Cold weather: Fine, though it does negatively impact the battery health and lifetime.
- Wind: Generally not an issue unless very strong winds that could tip the scooter over. If you have a mobility scooter with a canopy, remember, very strong winds can act as a sail to tip over your scooter.
- Hot sun: No issue as far as the scooter is concerned. Remember to take along ample hydration!
Do the Pushpak 1000 mobility scooter batteries need maintenance?
This mobility scooter uses maintenance-free batteries which do not need any care until they die, after around 3 years of use.
How often should my Pushpak 1000 mobility scooter be inspected?
It’s a good idea to have your scooter checked once a year by a qualified technician.
Call us 1-888-233-5563 to get details on a local technician in your area.
You should also call us or a local tech if you hear strange noises coming out of your scooter.
Will the Pushpak 1000 mobility scooter fit in my car trunk/truck bed?
This scooter will not fit in a car trunk. It might not even fit on a pickup truck bed, depending on size - we can check this together with you based on dimensions.
If you’re planning on transporting your mobility scooter on a pickup truck bed, you’ll probably need a ramp to get the scooter up onto the truck bed.
Explore our platform lifts and carriers collection.
I don’t have a large enough vehicle to transport the Pushpak 1000 mobility scooter. What are my options?
- Electric lift: The most common solution is to purchase a platform-style vehicle lift, which sits on your trailer hitch.
If you don’t have a trailer hitch on your vehicle, you’ll need to have one installed. The platform lowers right down to road level, you ride the scooter onto the platform, secure the scooter with provided straps and then activate a lift which raises the platform a few feet off the ground. You’ll need a vehicle that can take a max tongue weight of at least 500 lbs, so this won’t work for saloon and hatchback vehicles.
Explore our electric lifts collection.
- Manual Platform: Like an electric lift, this has a platform which sits on your trailer hitch, but this platform does not rise and decened, instead, it has a built-in ramp which flips out, allowing you to roll the scooter up onto the platform.
You’ll need a vehicle that can take a max tongue weight of at least 500 lbs, so this won’t work for saloon and hatchback vehicles.
Explore our collection of manual platforms.
- Scooter trailer: This is a full-fledged trailer on its own wheels, which attaches to your trailer hitch.
There is just one company that designs and produces a trailer specifically for mobility scooters, or you can just get any generic trailer whose specifications match the S4 in terms of weight and dimensions.
Explore our collection of scooter trailers.